Join the Townhall organised by IAB Nederland on 8 October during the Amsterdam eWeek, a week-long festival shaping the future of digital business, to learn and discuss the IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework with industry experts. They will explain how the Framework operates and how it can be implemented.
The panel discussion will include the following speakers:
- Matthias Matthiesen – Director Privacy & Public Policy at IAB Europe
- Tim Geenen – Member of the Board of IAB Netherlands, CEO & Founder at Faktor
- Jeroen Beeke – Digital Strategy Director at Initiativ
- Marco Kloots – CEO & Founder at Platform161
- Date: 8 October
- Time: Walk-in 08:30 / Start 09:00-11:00
- Note: The session will be in English
- Location: B.Amsterdam
Are you a member of IAB Nederland? Please note: we apply a no-show fee* of € 50 for the costs incurred for free IAB Nederland Members tickets.
No-show fee: if you are unable to attend, cancel your free ticket or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Free cancellation is possible up to 24 hours before the event. Less than 24 hours before the event, IAB Nederland will apply a no-show fee of 50 euros.